Engage in ongoing contracts, without a third party!
Decent economic applications (web and app) with great potential already in the early stages,
Platform developed in Ethereum Classic by following “legal code”
Notary Platform offers real life applications for everyday use first. This allows the time-stamp of each digital document, which then retrieves and proves the contents of the digital document. This means being involved in an ongoing contract, without a third party. Although this is nothing new, it offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface. In addition, it also offers the use of standard contract templates for use cases in real life that vary. More proficient users will probably utilize the use of smart contracts, which mimic the logic of contract clauses. As a result, the clause contract is made partly to execute oneself and / or force themselves. The most sophisticated uses include artificial intelligence (AI) support, which automates classic contract arrangement and / or smart contracts for use in various cases. The NTRY platform is intended for the general public, business, and government agencies.
How and Why?
Cointract is identical to a traditional written contract, while the first is typed
And / or produced in digital form using crypto currency and / or blockchain technology. Instead of the term ‘contract’, the term ‘cointract’ will be used
Adjusted paper length.
The basic intent of the NTRY cointract is (1) to make a timestamp showing the time
Origin of digital documents, and (2) to prove the contents of digital documents. Both options are already included and are available in most crypto currencies but there are little flaws in the user interface and use cases.
To prevent hash collisions, smart algorithms that have stable digital values and other low value currencies (ie Deutsche eMark, Riecoin) will be used.
The simplest form of cointract NTRY will be further modified in the form of intelligent contract use. The Etereum network big banks (which are the financial backbones that have
System and government control), which has been approved by the Ethereum organization (check this paper). So, the future temporarily switches from public to private (see public vs. private examples, Shift from public to private), which will be scheduled and implemented on the Ethereum Classic blockchain (https://ethereumclassic.github.io/). Ethereum Classic is a decentralized platform running smart contracts – apps executed exactly as programmed without the possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party intrusions. This is a continuation of the original Ethereum blockchain – the classic version presents an uncontrollable history; Free from external interference and subjective transaction interruption. Thus, it is directly correlated with the basic notion of NTRY scholars, wholly dependent on unstructured history and decentralized networks not controlled by public corporations.
Notary Platform Integration (NTRY)
The integration of various digital sources offered is used for the users. Sourcenya can be used in combination or separately. This includes:
• template or written which is then moved on the form
• proof of existence (eg facial recognition, retinal scanning)
• (possibilities for uploading digital files or only digital hash files if data is kept secret)
Notary Platform Milestones
Example of use in the first stage
The process of using Notary platforms in different stages is indicated in the case of rental / purchase of an apartment
1) Two people meet with intent to make a deal (rent an apartment).
2) They want to protect their interests both (reasonable price for the true value of the material subject) so that they are involved in Notary platform services.
3) With the key information, they fill the standard form contract (template) offered
By the Notary platform app. Neutral contract template for buyer and buyer to seller.
4) For better security, they can add certain digital media to the cointract. They both agree to make a video about the appointment and / or state of the subject being sold or rented, then add it to cointract (they can also add photos and sound recordings if they wish).
5) When both parties agree to the agreement, they simply upload the content (cointract + all records) via the NTRY platform application, which enables the creation of digital signatures on digital book books that can not be damaged (blocked Bitcoin).
6) Cointract is sealed with payment of Notary platform services.
7) Copies of cointract can be stored in the cloud and emailed to both parties. In terms of
Sensitive data, cointract copies are sent to both parties, while other copies are permanently destroyed (removed from the system).
8) In the event of a dispute, the data can be easily retrieved and used as (legal) and do not alter the evidence in court.
Notary Platform Adventure
• No need for third parties, therefore the whole process is cheaper, less time consuming, and more secure.
• For additional security, both parties can add videos, photos, or sound recordings to
• In digital space, all digital content is treated as an unchanging transaction.
To prove that we have real potential adad in our hands and full idea / idea, we
Decided to pre-sell the token Notary (NTRY) and show the concept of the work first and complete the first part of the stage, then do the ICO. Funds accumulated on pre sale will be used to fund the primary purpose of the first phase of the Notary Platform (NTRY). In addition, the fund’s goals will also be used for the development of our team (at least three more developers, two lawyers specializing in international law), aggressive marketing for applications developed in Indonesia that combine with marketing for ICO.
We will offer 2.5% tokens for pre sale with 100% bonus. That means 5% of
The total number of tokens will be offered for pre sale.
2.5% – 3,750,000 NTRY + 2.5% – 3,750,000NTRY Bonus = 5% – 7,500,000 NTRY